Survivor 4.0m Dinghy increadible stability and shallow water performance and safety
Ride Safe with High Quality Commercial Craft
Rescue | Survival | Work | Fishing | Hire & Drive | Leisure | Tender
Finn’s SURVIVOR Dinghy is the toughest and safest poly boat available that meets AS1799 and NSCV regulations.
The SURVIVOR Dinghy is a PE (Polyethylene) Dinghy that offer a smooth, dry and quiet ride with little maintenance. It is perfect for any fishing expeditions, pleasure watercraft or tender.
The PE Hull absorbs the shock and impact making a more comfortable ride.
The reverse chine Hull with centre tunnel allows the SURVIVOR to go fast but remain stable. With unparalleled shallow water performance – to allow you to get to your secret fishing spots
The PE Hull will not rust, corrode nor suffer electrolysis.
LIGHTWEIGHT for its size
3 layer PE [with FOAM Core] is naturally a very buoyant product making the SURVIVOR ultra buoyant and virtually unsinkable.
- National Standard for Commercial Vessels Approved- NSCV
Available in 2 levels of buoyancy:
- Standard (Basic flotation) 4 Pax $3500.00
- LF (Level flotation + swamped stability) 4 Pax $ 3850.00
- Non Solas Rescue NSCV – as part of your Lifesaving equipment and Man overboard rescue plan
Proudly Made in Western Australia
More pictures in Gallery
- 2 Bench seats [foam filled]
- Oars and row locks
- Handles [2 x bow , 2 x stern]
- Anchor Cleat
- Bow Tow Eye
- Drainage Bungs
- Parcel Shift
- Self Drainage motor well
- Motor Mount
- Built-in Hand Rails
- Sponsons *LF Model Only
- Builders Plate
- Rod Holders
- Drink Holders
- Swivel Seat
- Hand Rails
- Folding Anchor
- Dimensions: 4.0M x 1.6M
- Weight: 100KG (Std or option 110KG LF)
- HP: 25Hp